We are looking for talented:
Living in Eastern Europe who want to join our engineering team in building the future of education technology. You will be taking a senior/lead role in building React applications.
The position requires a developer with experience and expertise building modern web applications and mobile web apps using the latest front-end technology. At Moby we are using ReactJs to build our next generation platform. The majority of your the projects you work on will be new features for the platform.
The position is remote allowing you to work from the comfort of your home, and requires the ability to read, write and speak in English. Our developers work 9am - 6pm EET.
We use Skype for most communication including voice calls so you must have excellent conversational English skills.
- Send your CV, desired salary, and earliest start date electronically
- Reference: T2QLzJ6WpPmv0saX9iRW3aSP8-evXZT-4foN2G8xdJg.
Skills & Requirements:
- Work for yourself and not for an outsourcing company
- Good knowledge of a backend language (Java, Python, C, PHP, etc)
- Good knowledge of MySQL or Cassandra
- Basic knowledge of Git, Linux and Unit Tests
- Strong English skills (written and verbal)
- Work from home
- A computer that is not older than 3 years
- High speed internet
- Clear microphone / headset
- This a full-time, remote position requiring 40 hours per week
MobyMax creates a unique, individualized education plan for each student, allowing gifted students to progress as quickly as they like while simultaneously ensuring that remedial students get the extra instruction they need.
To see what it is like for a teacher to use MobyMax in a classroom, have a look here: