React Native Developer
Anomadic d.o.o. was founded in 2017, with the company headquarters in Belgrade. Our expertise is managing remote projects that are ever-evolving and go beyond the standard specifications. To fulfill the needs of our clients, we develop software solutions, employ IT support, as well as digital marketing (SEO, SEM, social networks), and create online brands. We employ innovative methodology in managing remote teams that deliver exceptional results, information security and increased productivity. We are structured to succeed in advanced and highly demanding projects through seamless and effortless monitoring of progress, cost, and delivery.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites
- You are fluent in English
- You have good communication skills
- You are persistent and resourceful
- You get switched on by innovative solutions
- Full time availability for the job
- Work from home - this is a fully remote position!
- Advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities
Deadline for applications: 24.11.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno