Kriptomat, the most user-friendly government-regulated European cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a new colleague to join us in the role of React Native Developer (remote role based in Serbia).
Would you like to become a part of an innovative, bold and growing team? Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and blockchain industries? Would you like to be a part of the team developing web applications from scratch for up to 1 million users & more?
Then, please read on!
Who are we?
Kriptomat is a fintech company headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Ever since we got founded in February 2018, we have been growing and providing an unparalleled service to our clients. We are working tirelessly to ensure everyday people can purchase, store, send, and receive cryptocurrencies effortlessly. This movement has just begun, and we look forward to providing our crypto community with outstanding solutions for many years to come.
What is this role about?
You will be on a mission to develop and maintain our functional and stable mobile application to meet our company’s needs, making sure our app is well coded and that it cuts edge.
You will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve our user experience by being responsible for the server side of our web applications.
You will change people's look and experiences when it comes to personal finances by enabling them to access the wonderful word of blockchain through cryptocurrencies.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain excellent React Native iOS / Android applications with clean code
- Make sure they are always cutting edge
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrate third-party API's
- Write unit and integration tests
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
- Work with native modules when required
- Work as a part of small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and weekly standups
- Assist with building estimates
- Interact with team via Slack, Google meet, and email
- Track your time throughout the day using Jira
- Be a part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- Has 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Has a good understanding of React Native best practices and has a commitment to following them
- Is familiar with RESTful APIs
- Is aware of specific requirements of Android and iOS platforms
- Has proof of previous apps created
- Has good communication skills, ability to verbalize his thoughts
- Is detail oriented, a geek who loves the internet and wants to make an impact on the world
- Is able to take extreme ownership over his/her work
- Is able to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Works well within a team environment and enjoys working remotely with his/her colleagues
Ideal, but not a must:
- Previous experience in a successful start-up company
- Previous experience in a fintech industry
While this is the experience/qualifications we would love our React Native Developer to have, we are also open to consider applications of those who do not fully meet the listed criteria. If this role interests and excites you, but you don't have all the experience/qualifications listed above - please apply and tell us about that in your cover letter.
What do we offer?
- Work with a highly collaborative, innovative, diverse, and bold team, passionate about crypto and committed to continuous learning and personal/professional development
- Enjoy remote work with all the necessary equipment for maximum comfort and performance
- Access anything you need for your continuous professional development – from training courses and reference books to a personally organised growth plan
- Be an owner of your flexible working hours and results
- Have fun at team building activities and workshops
We review applications continuously, so please apply as soon as possible!
At Kriptomat, our primary goal is to provide everyone, everywhere the freedom, fulfillment, and fairness they deserve through an easy-to-use platform we offer to our customers. With customers all around Europe, we are willing to hire the best and brightest talent to our team of professionals. Our team is full of rockstars, each highly talented in their own expertise. We maintain an unbiased, diverse, collaborative, high performing, and positive company culture. As a certified financial technology…Više o poslodavcu