Who are we?
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects. Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bulgaria, Portugal and Vietnam we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are growing our team in the Belgrade office, but you are also welcome to work remotely if it matters to you!
A sneak peek into the project we have for you
We are looking for React Software Engineers that will participate in the development of a digital banking application for a large private bank in Singapore. You will work in a Scrum team of 5 engineers covering Java and React tech stack. The overall project team consists of 4 different streams and shared teams of QAs, designers, and POs. Our stream is in Europe, while other streams are in Singapore.
What can you expect from this project?
- working with trending technologies with tech stack including React, Jest, Cypress, React Context, Axios, and Agile and Scrum as work methodology
- developing a new version of an application for end-users (focusing more on new technologies, more modern UI, support for modern features, and, responsiveness)
- closely collaborating with your Team Lead and knowledge sharing with colleagues of different seniority levels
- working in an international environment and possibility to meet new cultures
What matters to us?
- strong knowledge of React and 2 years of experience in React, Angular or Vue.js
- experience with writing automated tests (e.g., Jest, Cypress)
- solid understanding of OOP, frontend architectural, and design concepts (e.g., state management, routing)
- ability to express concepts visually (e.g., UML, C4)
- fluency in English both written and spoken
- experience with Agile methodologies
- experience in distributed teams will be considered as a plus
What do we offer to you?
- working with cutting edge technologies
- option to choose one of our two flexible comp&ben models, thus tailoring work engagement to your needs (REcharge offers you reduced working hours, while REady is focused on higher financial compensation)
- personalized working hours
- hybrid workplace (option to work both fully remotely and from the office)
- paid time off for professional development
- company profit share
Apply to learn more about this opportunity, Zuhlke, and see what it is like when you get immediate feedback after every step of the interview process.
Zuhlke Engineering d.o.o.
Zühlke – Empowering Ideas. We believe that innovation and technology are a positive force of change for business and society. We support our clients to envision and create a sustainable future. We were founded in Switzerland in 1968 and we are a global innovation service provider. Our 1300 employees are based in Austria, Bulgaria, Germany, Hong Kong, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Vietnam. We specialize in strategy and business innovation, digital solutions and ... Saznajte više
"A bit more than two years ago, I was warmly welcomed into the open-minded culture of Zühlke.
From the start, I was impressed by its open learning culture and working atmosphere. I find it rewarding ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- RAD NA DALJINU
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME