Real Estate Project Assistant
About the role
As an Real estate projects assistant you will be working for a foreigner who is the founder of an international IT services provider that have offices in both Australia and in Belgrade. The position requires wearing different hats that include being a top class assistant to the CEO and being able to manage construction and renovation projects. The position comes with a great deal of freedom and room for creativity. You will be joining us in a very exciting moment – the beginning of the construction of a large complex in a beautiful mountain area.
To learn more about the CEO please visit his LinkedIn profile at: au.linkedin.com/in/peterthompsonaustralia/
- Managing two separate projects: construction project in mountain area and a renovation project for a property in Belgrade by finding contractors, working with contractors, getting detailed specifications, negotiating contracts, communicating with the state and local government officials, etc.
- Represent CEO in public or company events or meetings and write precise and detailed briefs
- Involved in other future purchasing projects in real estate, doing the market research, reviewing property, negotiating, etc.
- Complete all tasks related to local administration, bank and state institutions for the CEO, timely submit all relevant filings, tax returns and other state body requirements
- Read, translate, distribute and/or analyze incoming documents for the CEO
- Use various software, including Excel, Power Point, databases, Google Drive, OneDrive, Basecamp, and Salesforce to present information, reports, financial or business analysis and recommendations
- Conduct ad hoc projects for the CEO
- Manage tasks related to the CEO’s properties – bills, tax, legal status etc.
- Be involved in construction specifics regarding design, offers, etc.
You need to be intelligent. You need to have a high attention to detail and be open to learning and accepting new ways of working. The CEO always tends to ask questions you don’t know the answer to and you need to be ok with that. You don’t make a big deal out of things that aren’t a big deal. You don’t gossip or talk behind people’s backs. You get the job done without being followed up. You really like working with people and you are good at it. You know when it’s ok to have a relaxed chat and when it’s time to concentrate. You live by the rule that everything that is said between you and the CEO is highly confidential.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience: as a real estate agent, executive assistant, in property development, project management in construction and renovation or similar business administration experience
- High School Degree minimum; University or College degree will be considered a plus, especially if within the fields of Construction, Architecture, Economics or Business
- Both written and verbal fluency in English language and advanced computer literacy are a must
- Contract and vendor management and negotiating skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Experience in writing briefs and meeting minutes
- Ability to analyze, resolve problems and exercise independent judgment
- Strong research, planning and scheduling skills
- Detail-oriented, accurate and able to multitask
- Strong listening and communications skills and emotional intelligence
How to apply
Did you like this job ad? You think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please send us your CV and cover letter via Infostud. Please write your cover letter in English, address it directly to Mr. Thompon and use it as an opportunity to explain why you can excel at this role and what you expect to gain out of it. Applications with the cover letter that aren’t addressed to Mr. Thompson directly will not be taken into consideration as they show a lack of attention to detail. By sending your application, you agree that its information will be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.08.2019.