We are looking for:
Real Estate Valuer
Belgrade, Novi Sad
Adriatic Appraisal Serbia is looking to hire a property valuer, a junior engineer with a minimum of 2 years of working experience, also applicable for architecture education background.
We are an international real estate consultancy, active in Slovenia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Romania, working according to the standards of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor (RICS) and according to local regulations. We are contracted with international and local banks, private and institutional investors in a variety of locations in Serbia.
We are looking for candidates who are willing to expand their knowledge in property valuation, to participate in the preparation of a Project Monitoring report (initial audit report, progress report, completion report), to participate in the drafting of a Technical Due Diligence report and the preparation of Feasibility Study report.
The candidate should fulfill the following requirements:
- University degree in civil engineering, architecture or other related technical fields;
- Previous valuation experience is advantage, and 2+ years of work experience related to civil engineering or architecture is mandatory;
- Court valuation license or National license is an advantage though;
- English skills are requirement;
- Hungarian is an advantage;
- Willingness for travelling, private car use (refunded costs) and driver’s license.
In case you are willing to join an international team and expand your knowledge in property valuation, please send your CV with a short introduction addressing the topics of requirements above to Milica Popovic electronically.
Deadline for applications: 05.11.2019.