Identifying, assessing and putting forward appropriately qualified and skilled candidates for placing into specified vacancies. The successful candidate will be able to attract first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements.
- Carry out a targeted research strategy
- Identify, track and attract prospective candidates using a variety of channels
- Receiving and reviewing applications
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits
- Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries
- Keeping candidates up to date with the progress of their application
- Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process
- Maintenance of the company database and records
- Network and build long-lasting professional relationships
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in English language
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively under short dead-lines
The successful candidate will be offered an opportunity for professional development within dynamic environment.
Please forward your resume with full confidentiality guaranteed and note that only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 24.04.2019.