FIS is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join its team in Belgrade. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global leader in financial services technology, ranked #1 in the 2017 IDC FinTech Rankings!
The Recruiter will be responsible for designing innovative sourcing strategies to identify and engage top candidates and ensure vacancies are filled with talented individuals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement overall recruiting strategy for your assigned business unit
- To deliver a world-class recruitment solution to attract top talent
- Sourcing high caliber candidates through conducting database searches, searches online job search engines, LinkedIn and online networking channels
- Build collaborative relationships with key Business and People Office (HR) contacts and understand their recruitment needs
- Take comprehensive job and person specifications from line managers and advise them of the relevant recruitment procedures
- Qualify technical skills and expertise for all technical candidates.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Shortlist appropriate candidates and facilitate the line manager to select candidates for interview
We would be interested in speaking to you if you have the following attributes:
- You have agency / in-house recruitment experience sourcing technical talent
- You possess outstanding sector knowledge of technology
- You are experienced in sourcing candidates in a fast-paced environment through database search, LinkedIn and online networking
- You understand recruitment and resourcing best practice and have knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- You have exceptional stakeholder management skills including managing competing expectations, building relationships and engendering trust
- You are an excellent communicator and can effectively engage with senior stakeholders
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a Fortune 500 organization
- A rewarding working environment
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno