Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta raspisuje oglas za poziciju Recruiter.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
The ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Center (BSSC) provides support services to the ICRC worldwide operations.
The Recruiter’s primary role is to keep track of human resources needs, assess candidates’ applications, conduct interviews and make decisions in conjunction with the units concerned, ensuring that recruitment takes place in accordance with the relevant guidelines, procedures and ethical rules.
The BSSC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
The recruiter is in charge of attracting and recruiting specialist and non-specialist staff needed by the ICRC
- Works in collaboration with various units to identify and analyse recruitment challenges, methods and processes and optimize recruitment tools
- Reviews and publishes internal and external job offers
- Evaluates candidates’ files, conducts interviews and participates in selecting candidates
- Act as a candidates’ key contact during the recruitment process including on the outcome of their application
- Carries out various administrative tasks e.g. creating candidates’ file, handling employees’ records etc.
- Participate in the evaluation of the recruitment activities and adjusts the action plans accordingly
- Supports the internal and external recruitment process and provides HR expertise to all levels of the organization
- Keeps the recruitment tool and candidates’ information / data up-to-date
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent in Human Resources an asset
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HR in general and/or recruitment in particular
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language, French an asset
- Experience in working in humanitarian and international environment an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of social security, social insurance and Labour Law of the Republic of Serbia
- Very good analytical skills, able to work in a team as well as independently
- Sense of responsibility, confidentiality and HR ethics
- Flexible, systematic, proactive and with good relationship-building skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications is 11.12.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!