Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Developing and maintaining recruitment and selection strategies, tools and techniques in order to attract and hiredigital talents.
- Building strong collaborative relationships with HR Business Partners and hiring leaders;
- Understand hiring needs, and required candidate’s educational and professional qualifications, experience, and competencies;
- Preparation of position ads and their publication;
- Organizing recruitment process through pre-screening resumes and candidates, facilitating, interviewing and assessment centers processes;
- Managing references checks;
- Preparing and communicating job offers;
- The introduction of new channels of recruitment;
- Developing and maintaining social media recruitment techniques;
- Create and maintain a database of quality candidates;
- Continuous improvement (Redesign and Digitizing) onboarding program;
- Making reports on a daily and weekly basis;
- Organization and participation in job fairs and similar organized events (EVP, branding);
- Developing and maintaining cooperation with Universities in order to select and nurture pool of talented students in providing company’s further development.
- College/University degree
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR
- Advanced social media recruitment skills
- Strong customer service experience
- General understanding of business and human resources processes
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Strong change management skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Great benefits
- A key role in shaping the future Telenor, in an industry undergoing massive change
- Attractive international career opportunities in Telenor for the right candidate
- Competitive terms and conditions
Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment.
Please apply by 19.03.2018.