PKC Group is a trusted and acknowledged partner in global transportation industry, and a preferred supplier for leading global commercial vehicle and rolling stock brands. The company is a member of the Samvardhana Motherson Group, one of the 26 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With our worldwide service and production network we are where our key customers need us. PKC Group facilities are located in Brazil, China, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Serbia and USA. More information at www.pkcgroup.com
In order to empower our PKC team and to improve our business activities in Smederevo, we are looking for ambitious and experienced candidate for position of:
(located in Smederevo)
- Responsibility for improving the full cycle recruitment strategy and appropriate performance of recruitment, integration of employees process, in line with legal regulations and internal standards;
- Active participation and support for personnel planning, as well as formulation and regular update of work position profiles;
- Participation in the final candidate selection, preparation and submission of proposals to the selected candidates, in line with defined standards;
- Preparation and monitoring of performance of all activities related to candidate attraction;
- Development and application of candidate selection system at work positions in cooperation with relevant managers;
- Company brand ambassador for all recruitment efforts, must be willing to create outside contacts with agencies, universities, local HR offices and chapters to network effectively in the community and establish a pipeline of candidate;
- Research and recommend new sources and channels of recruitment (including social and professional networks);
- Following the condition and relevant trends at labour market and news in recruitment practice, as well as proposal of the necessary changes in company recruitment methods;
- Active support in competence evaluation procedures, talent identification and preparation of development plans for company employees;
- Actively participate in different HR projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- English language fluency, both written and spoken;
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience (in house experience in production environment is preferable);
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize when necessary;
- Extensive recruitment and selection experience using variety of techniques;
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail.
If you meet the above stated requirements and want to join our team, please apply electronically latest till 20.07.2018.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The PKC Group respects and encourages diversity in our teams worldwide. Process of selection rules out any discrimination based on race, age, religion, gender, ethnicity, culture and other characteristics of candidates that are not required by the type of job you are applying for.
For more information, please visit: