Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
As a part of Human Resources Team, a Recruitment Specialist is responsible for attracting the right candidates through appropriate recruitment channels and for building relationships with internal / external networks and other recruitment channels in order to create and maintain a talent pipeline for current and future vacancies. The position holder will be responsible for planning and conducting university marketing events and job fairs and additionally for the recruitment of apprentices / thesis students and their integration into the company.
- Provide support to Managers in defining and reviewing requirements for the role prior to start of selection
- Build and manage pools of suitable candidates for key groups (temporary and permanent positions)
- Assess and select the best possible talent (both internally and externally) by utilizing innovative assessment and selection techniques used to maximize the right recruiting decisions
- Analyze psychometric tests, if needed and perform related feedback to Line Managers / HR and candidates
- Set-up, coordinate and conduct assessment centers
- Build and maintain relationships, internal / external networks and other recruitment channels to create and maintain a talent pipeline for current and future vacancies
- Collect and analyze resource data such as turnover, retention, new hires, productivity and capability and providing reports about recruitment activities
- Assist in continuous improvement projects within the Human Resources
- Reference: DfN0VHWd4GViwT5sgYpF5XhEyZoNX1JvbJjJV8pR_L0.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Master degree
- Education in Organizational Science, Organizational Psychology, Economics or similar would be desired
- Further education or training in Human Resources Management would be a plus
- 3+ years of working experience in operational HR management or as an HR generalist
- Proven experience in professional recruitment and selection
- Working experience in international environment would be desired
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- IT literacy (e.g. MS Office, HR Software)
- Strong interviewing skills and additional assessment skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented person able to work in a team
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.