ADAMA is one of the world’s leading crop protection companies. We strive to Create Simplicity in Agriculture, offering farmers effective products and services that simplify their lives and help them grow.
Our 6,600 people reach farmers in more than 100 countries across the globe, providing them with solutions - herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, plant growth regulators and seed treatments – that improve the quality and quantity of their crop yields by providing protection from weeds, insects and disease. Thus, Adama plays a key role in the effort to increase global food production to feed a growing world population.
The company’s comprehensive and differentiated product portfolio, one of the world’s largest, with more than 270 active ingredients and more than 1,000 end-use products, provides solutions for all needs, for all major crops, in every market.
With a heritage going back 70 years, Adama is one of the largest companies in the $60 billion global crop protection industry and the only integrated Global-China crop protection company, with sales in 2018 of $3.9 billion.
ADAMA SRB is currently looking for motivated candidates for vacant positions:
Regional Sales Representative
(Located in Severna Bačka/Banat/Central Serbia)
- University degree in Agronomy
- Working experience in agriculture production, distribution…
- Fluent written and oral English - welcomed for future personal development
- Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Working with the team
- Driver’s license
- Representing Adama in designated area of responsibility
- Creating demand through farmers visits, winter presentation, trials…
- Preparing and executing visit plans
- Regular visit reporting in CRM
- Communication with channels and coordination of joint activities in the region
- Planning and executing on a series of mid-term seasonal demand creation activities
- Build and maintain a multi-level regional market segmentation (farms, channels, products)
- Dynamically monitoring market situation, competition, farmer sentiment and crops situation, and report in CRM
- Participating in trainings and company courses
- Work closely with marketing and registration
- Reporting to Commercial Director
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with unique friendly and empowering environment
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the company
- Be part of a growing company with high growth aspirations
- Be part of a small but highly dynamic local team
If you are interested in the above position and your profile fits with the above requirements, please send us your resume.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2019.