We are looking for a:
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 48 countries and more than 21,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides regulatory advice and carries out projects in the provision of regulatory affairs services. Acts as liaison with internal and external clients in the provision and marketing of these services.
Works with the Regulatory Affairs Management to perform the day to day operational aspects of the Department such as: preparation and assembly of global regulatory submissions unassisted, interacting with sponsors, review and assess clinical trial regulatory documents, review and assess scientific literature. Interfaces with PPD project teams, sponsors, and FDA regarding regulatory strategy/submission activities.
Develops and maintains a cooperative working relationship with Project Managers and project team members for assigned projects. Advises and directs project team as to their responsibilities relative to regulatory strategy/submission activities. Acts as primary liaison between Regulatory Affairs Department and project team for assigned protects.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or Life Science
- 2-3 years regulatory experience, or combination of higher education/less experience
- Or substitution of equivalent relevant work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Broad regulatory affairs experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge Global Regulatory Affairs Procedures
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team
- A good knowledge of a number of country specific clinical trial application procedures Expert knowledge of ICH and global regulatory guidelines
- Familiar with computers and their applications
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Planning skills
- Mental skills required in areas of reading and interpretation of data, numeracy, language, analytical, investigative, verbal and written communication, customer contact, attention to detail, multiple project tasking
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability or protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and/or local law.
Deadline for applications: 29.08.2019.