CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. Over 4,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We are seeking for
Release Management Engineer
We have immediate position for an Associate Release Management engineer in our Belgrade office. This position will interface with internal teams across our corporate offices. This individual MUST have deployment, provisioning experience in cloud. Must have some kind of DevOps work exposure. This individual will build and implement custom tools for various product lines.
- Code deployment/Provisioning applications in the cloud
- Create automation scripts to deploy/provision
- Design and build deployment packages for Linux RPMs
- Software upgrades of Callidus software products and other 3rd party tools like Informatica, Oracle, Cloudera, Hadoop, Windows, IIS
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and work with R&D.
Mandatory Qualifications: Any of these below
- Exposure to one of the tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Exposure to automation shell scripting skills, etc.
- Exposure to Linux/Unix and some windows server exposure.
This individual should be willing to work in shifts and weekends as needed (almost all Sundays). Shift most likely will be Sunday-Thursday. Weekdays it will be standard Serbia working Hrs. Sundays it will be around morning 7 AM local time to match our maintenance windows in US.
Other preferred qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- Good networking skills
- Some exposure to installation, setup of Oracle, Big Data products like Vertica, Cloudera etc.
What do we offer:
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Cool and fancy office space with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 21.03.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno