Function: System engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform, is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution along the complete value chain of connected services.
The purpose of the Release Management process is to control the releases of a product to the intended customers.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com
As Release Manager in your day to day job you will be:
- Documenting and aligning the scope of releases
- Documenting and aligning the lifecycle of releases
- Tracking and documenting the necessary process requirements to ensure consistent quality of the releases
- Create and maintain the Release Plan
- Plan and manage activities related to customer releases
- Support Integration and Release Process
- Maintain the change according to the Kanban-Workflow/SAFe
- Create and maintain the feature plan and the milestone plan
- Maintain the JIRA ticket cleanliness (formatting/links)
- Provide an interface to Change Request Management
- Provide an interface to Problem Resolution Management
- University degree in computer science or equivalent technical discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product release management
- Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
- Microsoft Project Professional
- Project management overview knowledge
- Release planning knowledge
- Communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 04.03.2020.. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.