Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Reliability Data Analyst
The Reliability Data Analyst is driving and managing the technical performance of the SRT components pool and component reliability engineering process including the development of tools to ensure cross-departmental processes are transparent and lean.
- Issue monthly/quarterly Component Reliability Reports for contracted customers
- Support the Fleet Engineer and/or Field Site Rep in preparation of Reliability Meetings and general Customer Experience tasks
- Responsible for maintaining and improving the data structure for Engineering data
- Identify and analyse Reliability and Cost Items and coordinate within engineering
- Regular update and review of engineering KPIs including the design of new tools and reports
- Identify Poor Performer Units (Short runner, Repetitive Short runner, Possible Rogue Units) and manage respective process in coordination with the responsible ATA engineers
- Maintain and improve data quality of engineering data fields and support data integrity project
- Data support for Engineering
- Lead or support multi-discipline & cross-departmental projects
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University Degree in IT or Mathematical Sciences
- Profound technical and administrative background
- Airline industry or MRO experience desired
- English B2 level
- SAP basic knowledge
- Good command of Excel and creation of Macros
- Data analysis, statistics and data modelling knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, team-player and cross-cultural awareness, customer and service focus, result and quality orientation
- Self-starter with a can-do mentality, independent and self-motivated personality with an affinity to details and high-quality standards
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.