Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action
Remote Customer Engineer German Language
Position works in a high volume call center environment; Responsibility is to remotely coordinate the resources required to manage problem resolution.
Position Summary and Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Primary role is to provide services in a profitable environment that supports our values and the business as a whole
- Isolate problems and create resolution plans; Log problem resolution- maintains databases; Support the resolution of known software problems to be fixed in later releases; Prepares standard reports to ensure Service Level Agreement is represented accurately
- Position will project manage the resources necessary and/or provide the additional technical/functional knowledge necessary to resolve customer's (both internal and external) issues
- Works directly with the customer to understand the problem, and retrieve complex known solutions using available systems, tools, and resources to resolve the customer's problems; Responsible for developing or collaborating with a Solution Engineer to develop the problem isolation, solution creation, and solution implementation plan defined by the Incident Management Process (IMP) to help resolve the customer's problem
- Performs additional troubleshooting activities, escalates problems to the appropriate party(s), and assists in communicating the solution to the customer;
- Develop understanding of MSO systems, operations & policies that are used to resolve customer problems
- Reference: 4oySUgIbGcJb29x9K2y5C3copaI475_Z3l9Xpuf3NiE.
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Fluently in speaking and writing of German and English language
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level of IT knowledge with related experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking, web environment or similar.
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows 98 2000, NT, XP and Vista;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels including excellent listening skills
- Possess strong customer service skills and be able to work in a dynamic team environment
- Advanced problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (evenings/weekends); Ability to work in a multitask fast paced environment
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training