Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Research and Development: Mechanical Engineer Junior
Req ID 11782 Pančevo, Serbia
Research and development is the best investment in future. It is the only way to achieve innovation and high technical performance for machines with high user benefits. ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way.
We are searching for new colleagues in our E-mobility Technology center in Pančevo. Join us and take the chance to shape the future.
Learning opportunities and job tasks:
- Electrical traction drives systems: Series Production Support (design changes, tolerance calculations, deviation approvals, support for the serial production of e-drives) and Application Design (series product development based on existing products and technologies according to customer request)
- Axle Drives: Application design and development for mechanical axle drive, generate detail design of all components and assemblies in 3D CAE, tolerance calculations, creation of documentation
- Testing: Concept development and design of test rig equipment in 3D CAE, drawing and BOM release; verifying product characteristics based on simulations and testing (product validation)
- Quality processes and methods: Establish, implement and monitor development processes, methods and prepare audits (A-SPICE, IATF, FMEA)
- University degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience or internships are advantage
- Fluency in English
- Proactive, driven by technology, interested in innovations
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. For more information visit ZF.com/career
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications. ZF’s E-Mobility Division is expanding…Više o poslodavcu