We are looking for a:
Resource Management Officer - Belgrade
Department: Professional Services
You will report directly to the Project Manager to ensure all client projects are delivered successfully on time, to budget and to the client’s satisfaction. This role will take overall accountability for the creation of daily and weekly journey plans based on the requirements of the project, allocating the daily schedules to the best skilled resource available to ensure that we get our people to the places we’re working and set them up to succeed on every project.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure all projects are effectively scheduled with appropriately skilled people to meet/exceed the Clients requirements
- Ensure all people deployed to projects are done so in the most cost effective way
- Ensure that we get our people to the optimum number of sites
- Act as the main day to day contact for the resourcing of all projects that are assigned to you, working with the Project & Field Management Teams to deliver on time, every time, for the client.
- Ensure our systems and all related project information are maintained with accurate data
- Effectively communicate with colleagues to keep projects on track from a delivery and cost perspective and communicate future project information
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Management related Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytic experience and being able to link data
- Strong excel/ google sheets skills and experience
- Good communicator who is able to bring data to life and work with a variety of stakeholders at different levels
Additional skills/experience appreciated:
- Experience working in professional services or Financial Services sector
- Experience in a similar Resource position
- Previous project management experience or understanding of the industry
Why eFront is a place for you:
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Find out more about eFront and our people #eFrontlife
Deadline for applications: 09.11.2019.