Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Revenue Assurance Representative
- Evaluating, defining and adjusting control points in sales processes
- Pointing to omissions in system solutions that could potentially lead to debts due to missuse of both customers and employees
- Communicating with customers
- Timely communicating with all relevant organisational units with a purpose to eliminate problems or gathering relevant data/feedback
- Continued reviewing of possibilities for improving procedures and shortening the time in processes where the team has to give assessment
- Continuously improving both internal and external data bases
- Continued review of sales and post-sales processes
- Minimum high school degree, University diploma preferred
- Proven track record in customer care or sales area
- Analytical reasoning
- Good negotiating skills
- Good understanding of general business rules
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programmes (especially Excel)
- Exceptional verbal and presentation skills
- Customer centric approach
This position is throughout Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 26.04.2017.