Reports to: General Manager
Implement revenue management strategies and processes in our hotel, in order to optimize and maximize its revenues.
We look for people who are charming, confident, and internationally-minded; people who know what it takes to exceed guest expectations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assesses, evaluates and implements revenue generation strategies to ensure the maximization of revenue
- Communicates the revenue generation strategies to all Revenue Management Departments (Group, Individual, and Convention sales, Catering)
- Reviews individual, group room rate and conference room pricing to ensure they reflect the market conditions and competitive environment
- Implements and maintains the hotel Revenue Management system
- Utilizes and integrates all available tools and systems in all revenue generating departments to maximize revenue earning capability
- Determines hotel pricing policy in conjunction with each specialist head of department
- Reviews and approves all group and catering requests outside of the specified guideline
- In cooperation with top management, revises room rates and prepares annual Budgets
- Oversees the configuration of the hotel’s Property Management System
- Sets strategy for overbooking during demand periods
- Investigate and communicate new ways to capture optimal revenue potentials
- Analyses lost business report and actions upon
- Ensures implementation of demand-planning calendars for Rooms and Catering
- Shops competitors regularly for future strategy
- Assist in the recruitment, training and development of hotel Reservations and Revenue Management staff, with particular emphasis on developing and retaining individuals with potential
- Provide training and support for all revenue generating departments data quality to improve collection of customer information
- Sets goals for the revenue management team and communicates performance results
- Facilitates the weekly revenue meetings
- Performs other assignments as defined by the needs of the area or as directed by superiors
- Carries out any reasonable request made by management
Qualifications and requirements
4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Economics, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 1 year experience in the revenue management, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
The statements in this job description are intended to represent the key duties and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Deadline for applications: 24.10.2019.