Vojvođanska banka is a member of the international OTP Bank Group that operates with a seven decades long tradition and represents leading financial group in Hungary. Through its subsidiaries, it has become one of the leading companies in the banking market for Central and South Eastern Europe. Currently, OTP Group successfully operates with more than 18,5 million clients in eleven countries.
Vojvođanska banka a.d. Novi Sad, based in Novi Sad, has a diversified business network throughout entire territory of Serbia. Our goal is to become one of the leading universal banks in Serbia through dynamic growth, efficient management and a strong commitment to social responsibility. If you are ambitious, persistent, aspire for new challenges, responsible and analytical, adaptable to team work and seek for a continuous improvement, we offer you the opportunity to become part of a successful team in a position:
Risk Modeling and Analytics Advisor
1 candidate; Novi Sad
- Analysis and maintenance of large data sets using SQL Management Studio, SPSS / SAS
- Support for data analytics and perform various data mining techniques
- Development, monitoring and implementation of credit risk models
- Preparation of predictive variables using various transformations and different data manipulation techniques
- Writing technical documentation
- Creation and maintenance of various reports
- University degree (preferable Mathematics, IT, Economy, Business Information Systems, Business analytics)
- Understanding of relational database and excellent technical knowledge of T-SQL programming
- Strong interest in finance data mining and credit risk modeling (logistic regression, cluster analysis)
- Credit risk modeling experience is a strong advantage, but it is not mandatory
- Team player with strong will to learn and share knowledge
- English proficiency
- A full-time employment contract
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Encouragement of innovation, sharing ideas and knowledge
- Flexible working hours to create balanced work/life schedule for you
We trust each other!
If you consider that you are the right person for us, send us your CV no later than 13.09.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your application will be treated in a strictly confidential manner