Who we are:
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.
We have the passion of what we do and the ambition to help the health professionals to give more chances to the patients. We are a powerful pharmaceutical company which offers interesting career development opportunities, locally and worldwide, thanks to our capacity to support and recognize our teams.
Head Human Resources Roche Pharma Serbia & Montenegro
Roche Serbia & Montenegro is a major market within the CEETRIS Area. Roche Serbia & Montenegro is an organization with approximately 100 employees, treating around 3.000 patients with our innovative medicines.
As the HR Head you will be:
- a credible activist and business partner
- a coach to the country leadership team
- a people expert to the organization and
- a key enabler of the transformation the affiliate is undergoing
You will be part of Serbia’s & Montenegro’s leadership team and make sure that the organization sees its culture and people (current and future) as THE most important resource for the company.
You will act as organization transformation expert who motivates and inspires the entire organization enabling our people to adopt agile ways of working that will help us to adapt to patient needs, customer expectations and the realities of the marketplace.
Through an honest, authentic and open dialogue at all levels you will unlock the greatness in all our people and organization.
You are expected to know the real motivations of the employees, their individual purpose and shine through your uncompromising attitude towards unacceptable behavior.
In addition to Roche Pharmaceuticals you will also be the local HR Business Partner for our Roche diagnostics and Roche Diabetes Care employees.
The position reports to the General Manager of Roche Serbia.
Who you are:
- A person who takes genuine interest in people and creates REAL connections with the people that surround you.
- Someone who has a strong purpose and loves to see business as a result of focusing on people and customers delivering the best products which are making a difference in patient’s lives.
- A human being who thrives in accomplishing things through others and lives agility in all its facets.
- In an ideal world you should have a university degree, solid HR experience in an international business environment.
- English is a must and knowledge of Serbian is a strong plus.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
The next step is yours. If you meet all our criteria and you don’t want to miss this out a great and exciting career opportunity, apply now.
Deadline for applications: 14.11.2019.