Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Rotable Control Coordinator
As a part of Component Services, the Rotable Control Coordinator is the ultimate responsible for making sure that the aircraft configuration recorded in the system is up-to-date and installed or removed components are recorded in the correct inventory locator.
- Record aircraft part movements in and out the aircraft inventory locator involving the appropriate stakeholders and utilizing established workflows
- Exchange requests; Do matrix changes, DOM changes (SERV & UNSE), Shelf life corrections, Engine shop visits, Slides, Retraction Actuators, Counters corrections; Maintain ZRHMXXH mail Inbox
- Support the operational efficiency of the departments involved in the Aircraft Equipment Data creation and update processes
- Respond to inquiries from stakeholders concerning aircraft data update activities in and out the SAP aircraft inventory locator
- Maintain effective communication with other departments
- Ensure adherence to the company data quality standards
- Ensure a continuous development of stakeholders’ relationships
- Support our Ways of Working (WOW) and Lean/Continuous Improvement culture implementation
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Profound technical and administrative background
- Airline industry or MRO experience is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SAP basic/advanced knowledge would be desired
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, team-player with cross-cultural awareness
- Customer & service focus and result & quality orientation
- Analytical and structural mind-set
- Focus on details
- Self-starter with a can-do mentality, independent and self-motivated
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.12.2018.