Routing Analyst - Messaging
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place – in the most cost effective way possible.
We regularly sign new customers relying on our technology to connect to mobile users by SMS, and we are looking for Routing Analysts to analyse and monitor the quality of delivery of the SMS being sent over Mitto's system and perform the necessary actions to maintain a high quality of SMS delivery.
- Holds a University degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills, with a natural curiosity to acquire new knowledge and abilities.
- Strong focus on details.
- Good geographical skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Reference: BauTVUwjqLw8cQ0z7YLuwY2BESKQ2q3tSNdn176OAC0.
Nice to have
- Experience in Wholesale Telecoms Operations and mobile services (Messaging).
- Knowledge in mobile SMS and mobile GSM architecture.
- Monitoring the SMS delivery over the different connections to suppliers.
- Monitoring ongoing costs and prices of products.
- Coordinate with suppliers, partners and internal staff, particularly with the Sales & Procurement Team.
- Reacting to low quality of delivery alerts and changing the routing to maintain a high deliverability.
- Analyse and investigate the root cause of delivery failures.
- Set up custom routes in coordination with sales managers.
- Perform proactively quality improvement tasks and cost reduction tasks.
- Extensive data analysis as well as developing the reporting tools to share that data with management.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Introductory training.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.