Routing Analyst - Messaging
Who we are
With Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland and offices around the world, Mitto’s agile approach, trusted mobile operator relationships and carrier-grade SMS Messaging platform improve conversions and increase the speed and reliability of global mobile communications for the world’s largest OTTs, Enterprise and Mobile Operators.
Mitto has a singular mission – to provide our customers with the most reliable, robust SMS Messaging service in the industry. That’s why technology is at the heart of everything we do. Our in-house team of developers make up more than a third of our staff and between them have designed a platform that guarantees our customers’ SMS messages get to the right person, at the right time, in the right place – in the most cost-effective way possible.
We regularly sign new customers relying on our technology to connect to mobile users by SMS, and we are looking for Routing Analysts to analyse and monitor the quality of delivery of the SMS being sent over Mitto's system and perform the necessary actions to maintain a high quality of SMS delivery.
- Holds a University degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or has the equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Mobile Services (SMS) or Wholesale Telecom Operations.
- Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in SS7 and SMPP protocols.
- Strong analytical skills, with a natural curiosity to acquire new knowledge.
- Strong focus on details.
- Ability to work independently.
- Readiness for short to mid-term business trips abroad.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Monitoring the SMS delivery over the different connections to suppliers.
- Monitoring ongoing costs and prices of products.
- Coordinate with suppliers, partners and internal staff, particularly with the Procurement and Pricing Team.
- Reacting to low quality of delivery alerts and changing the routing to maintain a high deliverability.
- Analyse and investigate the root cause of delivery failures.
- Set up custom routes in coordination with sales managers.
- Perform proactively quality improvement tasks and cost reduction tasks.
- Extensive data analysis as well as developing the reporting tools to share that data with management.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Take part in complex, innovative projects used by highly recognizable brands and clients.
- Work in an international team of talented, experienced and helpful engineers and analysts.
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a supporting, stimulating and friendly work environment.
Deadline for applications: 14.08.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno