SAGlobal provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 76 countries worldwide. Delivered through our 700 employees spread across 6 continents, 20 countries and 26 offices. We’re one of the leading global Microsoft partners and every day we help over 175.000 Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organizations.
Working with us means that you will work for the leading global Dynamics 365 provider. Microsoft has named SAGlobal the Global Microsoft ERP Partner of the Year and we’re part of the elite top 1% of all Partners globally. We are 100% dedicated to Microsoft Dynamics 365, so we have no other lines of business or competing priorities.
We are happy to announce that our Belgrade team is growing which is the reason why we have published following vacancy:
Junior Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Support Consultant
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade
We help you build your career
You can expect us to nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion for doing good. Providing our people with international experiences in line with their career aspirations, skills, experience and strengths is an important part of our development approach.
We continually look for additional ways to reward our employees. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
This is a great place for you if you:
- Would like to build your career in a dynamically growing Global IT company
- Would like to become a specialist working with one of the largest ERP applications on the market
- Would like to learn how a large ERP supports the business operation of companies
- Would like to widen your professional skills, gain professional experience, and learn new things
- Would like to work in a dynamic and international environment
What will you do:
- Provide L1 industry-leading support for Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications to Microsoft Partners and Customers via web ticket system
- Handle consulting sessions via conference calls
- Participate in professional discussions with Developers and Senior Consultants
- Investigating cases and provide consulting services for multiple Microsoft partners around the Globe
- Collaborate with our Global support teams
- Perform Testing activities
- Degree in Economics/Accounting/Business
- Understands financial concepts
- Working with an ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Navision, Pantheon etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Good presentation skills
- Enthusiasm to help Customers succeed
- Constant motivation for learning and development, diligence and responsible attitude
- Ability to resolve problems independently using an analytical approach
- Ability to work with team members across the globe
- Customer support experience is a plus
- Business processes knowledge of multiple industries is a plus
What we offer:
- Chance for development, challenging professional tasks
- Support in improving your skills and strengths, providing on the job trainings
- Dynamic international team
- Performance oriented; competitive compensation package
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- In office refreshments
- Attending Team buildings, conferences, company events
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward receiving your CV in English.
Find out more about SAGlobal:
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2019.