Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP BC (Basis, Operations and Interface) Specialist
SAP BC (Basis, Operations and Interface Specialist) is accountable for daily SAP Basis work, as well as for monitoring, supporting and developing of the interfaces (SAP and non-SAP). She/he will ensure the Incident and Service request management process, Interface Management process and Interface Availability Management process.
- Provide SAP support in Basis
- Ensure IT support related to SAP Basis, XI System and Interface management process
- Work in SAP Support Organization (24x7) including working in shifts
- Ensure the implementation of authorization requests and transports in Quality and Prod systems, as well as the Solution Manager Change processes using the appropriate tools (TMS, GRC, SolMan)
- Ensure that the SAP platforms operate properly regarding core issues availability, performance and security
- Ensure the Incident and Service request management process (perform analyses, adjustment and recovery of the interrupted interface and resolve authorization problems in a timely manner)
- Ensure the Interface Change Management process (provide functional specifications for additional development and adjustment; support customization process; ensure development testing; prepare technical program documentation; ensure post-processing of modified applications)
- Ensure the Interface Availability Management process (perform analysis of failures, single point of failure (SPOF) assessment and analysis of weaknesses, as well as propose the countermeasures)
- System maintenance, provide 2nd/3rd level support
- Participate in subject related projects
- Provide trainings and create relevant training materials
- Tutor new employee
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- Organizing skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
Skills and experience that would be desired:
- Training on SAP Basis Work – ADM 100 or advances courses for SAP Basis
- Training on SAP Interfaces – BIT 400, 402, 403, 460
- Working experience in SAP Basis
- Working experience in SAP Interfaces
- Working experience in ABAP programming
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.