Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
SAP Controlling Application Manager
As a part of IT Competence Centre, SAP Controlling Application Manager is accountable for design and implementation of optimized and effective SAP processes in the SAP CO module in order to deliver most beneficial and efficient SAP applications in this field.
- Run all SAP activities and optimize the SAP CO business processes
- Ensure continuous improvement of the existing SAP standard functions and additional customer developed functions
- Define and implement new controlling business functions in the projects
- Ensure customization in the SAP CO modules
- Support business users in SAP CO modules
- Define process changes and create functional specifications for the development team
- Support the controlling business in monthly tasks, such as month-end closing activities, job monitoring and scheduling, data quality checks, etc.
- Support the User Acceptance Test and regression testing
- Support and consult colleagues on SAP CO matters and integration with other modules
- Provide business consultancy within the controlling business processes
- Reference: 5F1WflQW9jKyF65CbmNI-S5_xCIxbDepSlPCZI7uMYI.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree (Business, Computer Science or equivalent)
- Proven working experience in application support or consulting for SAP CO
- Extensive experience in management of SAP CO application systems development and maintenance
- Knowledge in SAP PS and SAP SD modules would be strongly desired
- SAP certification
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Good communication skills
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- A challenging opportunity to experience specific industry such as global aircraft maintenance by working for a globally recognized company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.