Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP HCM Application Manager
As a part of IT Competence Center, the SAP HCM Application Manager will be responsible for the SAP HR submodules. He / She will act as part of a team for solution design, solution delivery and the support for SAP HCM submodules: Organizational Management, Personnel administration, Personnel development, Time Management and Payroll.
- Perform all activities to run and to optimize the SAP HR business processes
- Continuous improvements of existing SAP HR standard functionalities and additional customer developed functionalities
- Customize in the SAP HR submodules (Personnel Administration, Personnel Development, Organizational Management, Time & Attendance, Payroll)
- Provide First and Second Level Support in SAP HR modules
- Define process changes and create functional specifications for the development team
- Create training documents and conducts trainings
- Support the HR Business in monthly tasks like month end closing activities, job monitoring and scheduling, data quality checks
- Consult of end users and management related to potential new solutions
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SAP HCM trainings and certifications would be an advantage
- SAP certification in other modules would be desired
- 5 years of full-time work experience in application support or consulting for SAP HR Module
- Additional knowledge in one or more SAP modules would be an advantage
- In depth understanding of SAP HR data processes and reporting
- Experience in SAP HR design and configuration
- Good communication skills (writing and speaking)
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Organizing skills to handle multiple tasks with internal and external partners
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.06.2018.