Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP MM Application Manager
As a part of IT Competence Centre, SAP MM Application Manager will work closely with SR Technics business units to optimize and improve the Supply Chain Material Management processes from an SAP perspective, taking into consideration the respective business processes and SAP Logistic Execution procedures and documents, and also the correlation between SAP MM and SAP accounting and logistics modules.
- Design and implement business processes in SAP Outbound / Inbound Logistics environment including design, specifications for development and customizations, testing and training
- Configure SAP standard functionality and in-house developments
- Manage change requests
- Create project documentation
- Create training documents and conducts trainings
- Consult end users and management regarding potential new solutions
- Provide 2nd level support to business users in SAP Outbound / Inbound Logistics related matters
- Continuously improve SAP Outbound / Inbound Logistics applications and/or business processes
- Create ad hoc reports
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SAP certification would be considered as an asset
- Experience in implementation and customization of SAP MM module
- Knowledge of SAP LE and WM modules would be an asset
- Knowledge of processes of Outbound and Inbound logistics would be a plus
- Experience in iDoc processing is desired
- Fluency in English
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Committed and results-oriented personality
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2018.