Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
SAP PI / ABAP Developer
The position holder will be accountable for developing SAP PI interfaces, making changes to SAP systems/applications (in line with guidelines, IT architecture and strategy), timely delivery of IT Requests/Projects and proposing improvements of existing IT applications considering new technologies.
- To develop and maintain SAP PI interfaces with different technologies, integrating SR Technics’ systems with customers, suppliers, service providers and internal systems.
- To specify, design, develop, test and document new SAP solutions and enhancements of existing SAP solutions according to business requirements and aligned with the IT architecture and strategy.
- To maintain the existing SAP solutions to improve quality and stability.
- To support business/application experts in incident and problem solving to ensure a proper operation of the SAP systems/applications.
- To advise application experts/IT Business Partners/Service requesters on technical possibilities and feasibility of proposed SAP solutions.
- To support application experts during solution design, specification, effort estimation and testing of changes to the SAP systems/applications.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in IT or similar education
- 5+ years’ experience in SAP PI interface and ABAP software development including object oriented analysis and design
- Familiarity with the necessary tools for design, development, debugging, testing software solutions (primarily SAP PI/ABAP)
- Experience in interfacing systems with various technologies like Web Services, Middleware etc.
- Understanding of business processes in the logistics, accounting or HR area; ideally experience in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business
- Experience in international work environment across locations (fluent English is a must)
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in project management is a plus
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 14.03.2019.