Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP SD/MM Application Manager
As a part of IT Competence Centre, SAP SD/MM Application Manager ensures that the SAP processes are supported, continuously improved and properly documented from both system and operational perspective.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the solution(s) in charge
- Provide guidance and support, and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Coordinate and collaborate with IT and operational teams for issue resolution
- Ensure compliance to standards, guidelines and processes
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and gain early awareness of their requirements
- Estimate the deployment efforts and maintain activities for new solutions
- Project leadership and / or Project Coordination for deployments, upgrades and enhancements
- Ensure development coordination, support and functional knowledge transfer
- Perform regular reporting on project progress, quality, key measures and KPI’s
- Contribute to / Collaborate with team to achieve team objectives
- This challenging role is best suited to a driven, results focused specialist who enjoys taking ownership of their portfolio by working autonomously and proactively.
- You will have extensive experience in application support in a large multinational environment and very good understanding of the technologies associated with logistics and material management.
- Exceptional communication skills and a strong service orientation are critical to your success as you partner with functional and operational stakeholders worldwide.
- A proven capacity for analytical thought and the ability to share knowledge and work as part of a team will also considered as crucial; Above all, you will be able to deliver results in a high pressure environment while continuing to focus on providing outstanding service.
Your qualifications must also include:
- Academic degree in International Trade, Transport and Traffic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Overall experience with SAP SD and MM
- Participation in full project lifecycle implementations with SAP SD and MM modules (including design, build, test, deploy and sustain phases)
- Knowledge of SAP LE and PP, GTS and MDG would be considered as an advantage
- Good understanding of the business processes related to outsourced manufacturing, material requirements planning, warehousing, logistics and trade compliance
- Experience in process analysis and process mapping is a must
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed and result-oriented personality
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.12.2017.