SAP SENIOR CONSULTANT
This position will be part of an international team in charge of the maintenance services for the SAP solutions of our customers all around world.
The role will focus on supporting SAP solutions from a functional perspective, working to resolve complex issues or build out future enhancement.
Required Skill Set
We' re looking for candidates with at least 5 years of experience in implementing and/or maintaining SAP solutions, their main responsibilities will be:
- effectively interrogate users to establish symptoms
- record and code issues to support growth and integrity of Knowledge Base
- analyze symptoms to identify broad area of user error or technical failure
- clearly communicate with end users and provide instructions on how to progress issues
- collect and define functional specifications for enhancement
- analyze the impact of functional/technical changes on users
- fill in and complete documentation used in the service delivery
- Reference: A8lYVBqfvuxTkwmiiIK7UT-7ooXhUOiS7dmzh0CxEYE.
For Finance Area: FI, CO, PS modules
For Logistics Area: SD, MM, WM modules
For Production Area: PP, PI, QM modules
For Business Intelligence Area: BI, BO modules
ITIL Framework (Preferred)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
International company with 9000 employees and about 1 bln€ handover