Software Developer .NET
SKS365 Group is a multi-licensed international sport betting company. Our flagship brand planetwin365 is one of the fastest growing sports betting and casino portals and the SKS365 group is known as a leading betting and gaming establishment.
We set no limits on employee personal and professional development and are passionate about encouraging creativity and initiative while continuously motivating our employees to strive towards greater achievements.
We pride ourselves on acting fairly and ethically wherever we do business and our reputation is built on our values as a company, the values of our employees and our collective commitment to acting with integrity and we are looking for dynamic candidates who share the same ethos.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Software Developer to join SKS365’s expanding Digital Product team to be based in its Belgrade office. We have started an exciting digital transformation of all our digital products for planetwin365 brand. This is an opportunity for the developer to take part in real tech and feature evolution of product used by millions of customers.
Role of our Software Developer involves playing a key role in the design, construction, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems using different programming languages in order to enhance features and technology of all our products and ensure successful execution of the company’s business goals, strategies and aims.
- Be a key person developing our mobile websites, desktop websites and mobile apps
- Take part of digital transformation and tech evolution of all our key products used by millions of customers
- Create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly while contributing to a wide variety of IT development projects.
- Development of reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Tracking down the root cause of issues and performing analysis
- Research, conceive, and develop innovative products to extend and improve the SKS365's platform.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a software developer
- Strong programming skills in ASP.Net web forms or MVC, VB.Net or C#
- HTML5/CSS3 knowledge (with understanding of backwards compatibility)
- SQL and relational database concepts knowledge
- Knowledge of design patterns and OO programming
- Strong experience with good software practices, testing included
- Experience of creating highly interactive content
- Experience working on responsive cross-browser and cross-platform compatible websites
- Able to take the initiative to be productive and efficient
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
Considered as an advantage (not required):
- Experience in Angular 2+, Webpack and modern Java script ecosystem
- Knowledge of Adobe CS package
- Knowledge of Windows Forms (desktop) development
- Education in the computer science area
- Experience with version control systems (Git) and collaborative management tools (Jira)
- Experience in sports betting industry
- We will gladly accept submissions from senior developers proficient in Java/PHP/Ruby/Python or other modern languages
What We Offer:
- Excellent “market rate” remuneration package and reward system
- Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company offering defined career progression opportunities and a long-term career path
- Employee engagement program
- Dynamic environment in one of the best work spaces in the country
- Very modern entertainment room with the bar and beer in the office space
- Free coffee and fruits
- Private health insurance
- Parties, team buildings, social events and much more
As part of SKS365 you will:
- Be part of agile teams working on various projects
- Work with product owners and clients to review business requirements, prepare technical design documents and functional prototypes
- Design, develop and maintain complex software components that are part of our existing and future platforms
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the sports betting concepts
Deadline for applications: 18.04.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno