Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: 20 November 2017
Duration: Full-time for 6 months with possibility of extension
The HR Officer role will be responsible for delivering outstanding generalist HR support in a dynamic, international and demanding environment; in order to contribute to SPARK’s ambitious.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with managers, to facilitate in an efficient and effective matter SPARK’s recruitment and selection process in order to get the right people on board and get them engaged;
- Provide guidance and advice to managers and colleague in all aspects of the application of HR practices and processes, ensuring organisational, legislative and best practice requirements adhered to;
- Support the HR Manager if required and contributes to delivery of HR projects, procedures and solutions, and provide ideas and suggestions for improvement;
- Assist and monitor the HR related financial (pay-roll) administration in the different countries where Sparks operates;
- Facilitate day-to-day HR administration (maintain and update HR information systems, reports, and employee files, etc.);
- Other ad hoc tasks and duties.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor or master’s degree in HR Management or (Social) Law;
- Previous experience of working in an HR related role is desirable;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills in English and local language, Arabic is a plus;
- Good communication and social skills and the ability to work in a multicultural setting;
- Organisational skills and the ability to work independently;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High energy, pro-active and service minded;
- Hands-on attitude and willing to help out flexibly if required;
- Serbia Nationality or in possession of work permit.
- A challenging and exciting position in an international environment;
- A net monthly salary between € 400 and € 800 depending on professional experience and based on a fulltime appointment of 40 hours;
- On-the-job training opportunities.
How to apply?
For more information, please visit the SPARK website: www.spark-online.org. If interested, please send your letter of motivation and your CV (in English) electronically up and until 20 November 2017. Reference: HR Officer Belgrade. All applications will be assessed on rolling basis; interviews can therefore take place before the application deadline.
For questions about the vacancy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org reference; HR Officer Belgrade or call +31 20 753 0311.
Due to a large volume of applications, we cannot respond to every applicant. After the deadline for application we will screen all applications and will invite selected applicants for the first round of interviews. There may be a delay between the deadline and the moment we contact selected applicants
SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship to empower young, ambitious people to lead their fragile and conflict-affected societies into prosperity. SPARK is a dynamic and growing, international not-for-profit development organisation with 80+ staff members, in more than 14 offices around the world. SPARK supports refugees in the Middle-East by providing them with scholarships in universities and higher education institutions in the region. SPARK also supports young entrepreneurs in fragile states, to start or grow their own businesses.