Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
SQL Operations Analyst
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Operations Analyst will assist the Operations and Divisional teams in operating performance reporting. The role acts in partnership with Operations, Finance, IT, and HR to provide performance transparency across the company’s footprint through recurring reports and analyses. The Operations Analyst is a key role to enable effective decision-making and to drive operating and financial discipline across the organization.
- Manage the production and communication processes for recurring Operating Scorecards for mid-, senior-, and exec-level teams
- Execute strategies around driving operational improvement and optimizing financial performance across the organization
- Support multiple regional Operating Directors to identify efficiency opportunities as part of a corporate continuous improvement movement
- Act as a conduit between operations, finance, and IT to identify and recommend improvements for operating transparency
- Support a long-term reporting framework including but not limited to the development of geographic and business-line performance analyses
- Continuously improve upon operating metrics reporting of the company and participate in efforts to centralize and streamline reporting
- Reference: IX2uZZLSVn4qmOYSIi_AwQU-lc83ptisNm9eIMsObc4.
Qualifications and Background Requirements
- Advanced proficiency of SQL Query writing & Data mining, experience will be considered an advantage
- Fluent English
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros, pivots, lookups), Access, VBA
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality
- Exceptional listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an matrix environment; comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance and Administration, Supply Chain management, Economics or IT sector
- 2+ years in reporting & analytics, financial modeling, FP&A, and/or operations management
- Business Services Industry experience preferred
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction