Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Time and Attendance Specialist
The Time and Attendance Specialist is responsible for the global Time Management process besides Switzerland and based on the local labor law regulations and business requirements, maintains the process documentation up-to-date and ensures that the time management process is running according to the local labor law in the respective countries. The position holder will act as the subject matter expert globally. This role also includes data entry and maintenance for contractors in SAP HCM globally.
- Act as process owner of Time and Attendance
- Act as a Time Management advisor to the business and to the HR Business partners
- Participate in Time Management projects on global level
- Participate in HR Services projects; Analyze business requirements, identify system and process improvements and implement it
- Maintain/Create Time Management process documents, training material and work instructions as needed
- Perform various Time Management data analysis and reporting
- Train all process users in the proper and efficient utilization of HR processes and tools
- Support the business with any kind of Time Management inquires
- Manage the contractor process globally
- Deputy for Time Manager CH
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor Degree would be preferable
- 2+ years experience in HR Services Management
- Experience working in SAP HCM (Time Management modules)
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English
- Process oriented HR management and participation in HR projects
- Project Management knowledge/skills
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Experience in working as a HR Generalist would be a plus
- Analytical way of thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Very good organizational and communication skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.06.2018.