Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
SR Technics is looking for a SAP SCM application expert responsible for change and run the system within a team of SAP specialists. Our office is located at New Belgrade in the business area Airport City.
- To solve incident and problems to ensure a proper operation of the assigned IT systems/applications.
- To manage IT requirements in collaboration with IT business partners and the business stakeholders.
- To specify, design, customize, test, document and estimate new IT solutions and enhancements of assigned existing IT solutions according to business requirements and aligned with the IT architecture and strategy.
- To maintain the assigned existing IT solutions to improve quality and stability.
- To guide and support developers during solution integration.
- To advise application stakeholders on technical possibilities and feasibility of proposed IT solutions.
- To promote a positive Safety Culture and to ensure that Safety and Quality Policy is communicated/promoted and implemented within the Organization
- To ensure that all elements of the “Safety Management System” are properly implemented, maintained and continuously improved by fulfilling all SMS related duties and responsibilities as defined in the SMS Manual.
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in IT or similar education
- 3+ years’ experience in customizing of the corresponding IT application.
- Understanding of business processes in the logistics, accounting or HR area; ideally experience in Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) business
- Experience in international work environment across locations (fluent English is a must)
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.09.2019.