Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Component Services Invoicing Specialist
As a part of Component Services Customer Support and Invoicing, the Invoicing Specialist is responsible for a timely and contract compliant billing process for all component business. He / She is accountable for tracking open costs (work in progress) and managing Write-off’s for his assigned customers. This includes close collaboration with other internal departments as well as an intense knowledge regarding value flows and processes which is crucial for this position. The position holder is responsible to manage and continuously improve the respective commercial process, as well as to initiate and implement these improvements.
- Commercial release of all component related invoices
- Maintain high level of data quality and low disputes due to invoicing mistakes
- Create and track of Write-off workflows and Credit notes according input
- Support Account Management and Single Component Services in dispute related requests
- Support any internal department for released invoices and credit notes
- Track of open costs in cooperation with Single Component Services department
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- 2 years of industry experience, commercial as well as technical, would be strongly desired
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Analytical skills and commercial background
- High sense of responsibility and initiative
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.