Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Customer Demand Administrator
As a part of Component Services, the Customer Demand Administrator is responsible for fulfilling customer pool material requests in accordance with contractual obligations ensuring high quality and timely service. This includes tracking of serviceable material shipments from the main stores to the customers, tracing of used material from the customer back to the main stores, as well as replenishment of planned material for the customer stock availability. She / He will also keep trace of shelf life expired material at the customer stock in our system.
- Manage customer demand for aircraft direct use and stock replenishment material ensuring delivery of components to our customers in the Europe region according to agreed KPI’s
- Monitor and control material held by the customer and ensure effective return management of unserviceable or unused components from customer
- Initiate required action for response to customer service requests
- Monitor and rectify stock level and ownership declaration on dedicated customer stores
- Manage component shelf life of the assigned material locators and initiate appropriate actions
- Ensure pro-active mitigation of operational risks
- Continuously review and improve processes to increase efficiency and productivity
- Ensure collaboration, proper communication and quality service to both internal and external customers and partners
- Escalate business critical observations to management
- Support Customer Program Manager on fulfilment review and provide recovery plan analyses demand pattern and provide proactive solution to ensure KPI sustainability
- Provide operational reports as required for management reporting
- If regionally required, replenish SR Technics pool stock in accordance with defined target stock levels
- Daily monitoring of assigned SAP Locators and timely resolving issues of ageing components
- If required, perform other related duties as assigned by management
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Technical, organizational or commercial education background
- Further development in Supply Chain / Logistics would be a plus
- Experience in Aviation would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Strong communication skills
- Service-oriented personality
- Proactive approach and problem solving skills
- Organization skills and ability to coordinate the tasks
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.