Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju SSC Core Service Lead.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
We are looking for:
SSC Core Service Lead
Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Results focus
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal communication skills
- Manages change and ambiguity
Key reresponsibilities of the role include:
- Leading finance operational service team’s activity, maintain the quality and efficiency of the core services in accordance with the business needs and standard tools
- Managing accounting, allocations and reporting, and ensure all objectives and due dates are met in a timely manner and according to SLA
- Continuously monitors performance against objectives to ensure that the SSC’s KPIs are achieved
- Maintain core service catalogue and framework, including appropriate policies, processes and procedures for operations, service management documents and reports
- Builds and manage a high performing Service Management team by providing leadership, role clarity, training and career development
- Coordinate the internal control of the core service team (SOX, internal & external audit, segregation of duties)
- Ensure quality of service provided to both internal customers, external suppliers & customers
- Continuously improving efficiency, performance and productivity and manage areas of underperformance
- University degree preferable in finance/economics/MBA
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in Shared Service Centers
- Deep understanding of the finance function, accounting principles and their application
- Understanding of processes within BPO/SSC
- Experience in leading and managing high performing teams
- Excellence in communication and negotiation, especially in complex settings and in a cross-cultural environment
- Experience in multinational organizations
If you are interested in this position, you can apply
Deadline for applications: 23.09.2019.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!