Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
Activations Team - SW Support Specialist
Position Summary and Key Areas of Responsibility:
As a member of the Activations Team, candidate would provide installation support for installers out in the field deploying Point of Sale (POS) systems. Candidate would be expected to provide professional, courteous, detailed and prompt technical support via the web and/or telephone or email for assigned customers and assigned HW and SW products.
- Minimum two (2) years of computer helpdesk, technical support and/or technical customer service experience
- Self-driven team player, dependable, and demonstrates the ability to manage multiple initiatives including daily, weekly and monthly tasks to support a rollout
- Experience with Windows 7 OS, Microsoft Access, and Remote Desktop
- Assist with testing and modification of the solution for stability and deployment readiness
- Be able to quickly learn new products and diagnostic techniques
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience in a related field required
- POS deployment and/or support of non-POS Systems
- Prefer 2 or more years of experience in hardware and software troubleshooting, analysis and resolution.
- Computer Information Systems, Network+, Microsoft or Cisco certification
- Relational database experience a plus
- Long term employment.
- Performing services for a multinational company.
- Dynamic and responsible position.
- Chance for a professional and personal development.
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled