Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in less than 4 years from 1 to more than 130 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
SaaS Operations Engineer
Location: Novi Sad
- Responsible for providing efficiency, availability and configuration of the SaaS platform
- Build new tools for engine configuration and monitoring
- Create processes and integrate them with standard monitoring tools
- Build customer portal to provide information about current status of running services
- Perform day to day release and support the new versions of software
- Troubleshoot and analyze defects and performance issues
Communicate with clients to manage deployments across multiple environments and ensure availability of the software
- Reference: 07Kt-DsxlFNm7j-gO00Tw2_TygqPDjefFN8nv8eeO-U.
- 3+ years of work experience in similar or related fields
- Experience in DevOps (or related), Infrastructure Support or System administration
- Experience with automation using scripting languages such as Python/ Perl and Unix Shell
- Experience in implementing, troubleshooting, and supporting the Linux/Unix
- Experience in Cloud computing
- Familiarity with Java / JBoss, Docker and MQSeries
- Familiarity with databases (Oracle and/or Sybase databases or basic SQL concepts)
- Understanding of security and network protocols, such as SFTP, VPN, HTTP(S), and SSH
- Proficiency in oral and written English
- Goal-oriented interpersonal and communications skills with team members and customers
- Capacity to set priorities and deliver solutions in time
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation: salary, annual raise and annual bonuses
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective
- International mobility
- Visits to clients around Europe
- Opportunity for professional development – internal and external trainings in technical skills, soft skills, business expertise (capital markets/insurance/banking)
- Competitive paid time off policy
- International and local team-building activities