AUN Korea, founded in 1964, is expanding to all over the world.
AUNTEX Co., Ltd. has been established as a local subsidiary in Vietnam and has grown to be the best company in the same field in Vietnam. AUNTEX is the oriental first glove manufacturer that integrated glove manufacturing process vertically.
As a new local subsidiary in Europe, Aun T&G d.o.o invites you to write a new history together in gloves manufacturing field.
We are looking for:
Sales Assistant for US/Japanese Markets
What we offer:
- Professional sales training course
- Salary increase and bonus payments based on results
- Fast promotion opportunity and development within the company
- Company sponsored activities
- Re-location: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, for 1 year
- Accommodation in Vietnam, working visa, airplane returned ticket once a year, all necessary costs related to work in Vietnam
- Work in young and friendly environment
- Serbian language - native speaker
- English language - fluency in speaking, writing, reading
- Intellectual curiosity and emphasized results orientation and strategic thinking
- Clearly structured and easy to set priorities Good negotiation skills
- Pro-active attitude and “can-do”-spirit
- Good organizational & communication skills
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to be a part of multicultural team
- Japanese language – possession of some Japanese language skills will be advantageous.
- Working experience is not necessary.
- PPE experience
- Overseas working experience
- Work in Ho Chi Minh sales team for US market as well as helping to organize the sales office
- If Japanese language is an asset, assistance with Japanese market.
- Working in various fields including researching, interpretation, and so on
- Researching all the information according to Senior Sales Manager’s instructions
We offer the opportunity to work as a Sales Assistant, work in fast growing team and receive support to further your career development.
To apply, submit your resume in English with photo, electronically.
Only resumes in English will be taken into consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
All applicants will be considered confidential.
Deadline for applications: 08.11.2019.