Is currently looking for a
Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator and software company founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Kaspersky, Keysight, Viavi etc.
Due to the significant expansion of our activities, we are looking for a proactive SALES ASSOCIATE to join our team in Belgrade. Our new colleague will work with partners and clients to solve various challenges. In order to do this successfully, you need a passion for technologies, solution-oriented attitude and great interpersonal skills.
What are your main responsibilities?
- Creating and maintaining relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Prospecting, contacting existing and potential clients and setting follow up appointments
- Making sure that proposals, offers and tender documentation is prepared in timely and effective manner
- Meeting and exceeding your specific sales goals under the direction of Account Manager
- Promoting company solutions and participating in marking activities
- Partnering up with internal teams in order to ensure customer requirements are met
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Constantly increasing your knowledge of company’s products and services
What do you need to have?
- Relevant University degree
- Previous experience is not mandatory but is a plus
- High level of numeracy and fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office
- Eager to learn, hardworking and flexible
- Excellent in communication (both verbal and written)
- Competitive with "solution oriented" attitude
- Open to receive and apply constructive feedback
- Exceptional in delivering presentations and detail oriented
- Self - motivated and accountable team player
- Experienced mentor
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Great comp and ben package (private health insurance, FitPass, flexible working hours)
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV electronically. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2019.