Sales Coordinator – Hospitality
For Karisma Hotels & Resorts
Due to expansion of Karisma Hotels and Resorts Representative European Office in Belgrade, we are seeking a Sales Coordinator.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assisting in increasing room night and revenue production
- Assist in contracting and optimization of relationships with assigned tour operators in Europe for all Karisma Hotels and Resorts properties
- Ensure correct, updated and prominent product exposure is in all channels of communication
- Coordinate Fam trips for all top selling and potential top selling accounts
- Assist in establishing and executing promotional activities in coordination with the Sales Director
- Prepare & analyze reports
- Conduct trainings for reservations agents, groups department, and sales teams for assigned TO accounts
- Proactively collaborate with and provide the Director of Sales essential market information, trends and with reports
- Assist the Director of Sales with developing and execution of sales strategies and actions per hotel and market
- Attend industry, trade, events when required
- Attend meetings and/or trainings as required
- Assist with Tour Operator Price matches
- Maintain communication with all internal Regional Sales Managers to ensure all Tour Operators are being supported in their respective territories
- Ensure that all price changes and promotions are communicated and implemented in a timely manner
- Seek and acts upon performance feedback and perform additional related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Business, Hospitality or Sales related field, preferred
- Two (2) years of experience. Preferably in the Hospitality industry
- Comfortable with numbers and Excel
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems while exercising good judgment and maintaining the best interest of the property
- Ability to effectively plan and implement processes and procedures necessary to ensure effective associate relations
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest and property information
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good-natured Team Player with Positive Attitude
- Must be reliable, responsible and dependable
- Must be detailed oriented, accurate and able to multitask
- Must have exceptional follow-up skills and be able to work independently
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate (read and write) effectively in a business environment in English Language. Knowledge of Italian and/or German is a plus
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Office applications; Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Outlook
- Strong customer service ethics and practices
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package to our employees.
Worldwide Marketing Services adheres to providing equal opportunity to all applicants who are at least 18 years of age, regardless of race, religion, sex, age, origin or disability.
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package to a successful candidate.
This Job Description is only a guideline of duties; there will be additional responsibilities added by your Supervisor as necessary.
Please send us your CV in English Language.
Deadline for applications: 26.07.2019.