CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. Over 4,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for:
Sales Engineer - Modeler
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers provide presales support to Account Executives and Inside Sales Reps. Sales Engineers meet with new prospects and customers, survey business requirements, assist in developing winning sales strategies, and deliver compelling and effective solution demonstrations designed to communicate how CallidusCloud will address customer business requirements and the value of CallidusCloud SaaS-based solutions.
Ideal candidates should have experience supporting technical sales professionals across multiple business verticals and are comfortable delivering presentations to both business and technical users. Successful candidate does not only deliver stellar presentations, but also master the ability to communicate the value of CallidusCloud SaaS-based solutions through written proposals, virtual demonstrations, and trade show events.
CallidusCloud Sales Engineers work in a fast-paced team-selling environment and must be successful at managing multiple sales opportunities simultaneously.
‘Day-in-the-Life’ of a CallidusCloud Sales Engineer - Modeler:
- Daily interaction with Account Executives selling into New Prospects and Existing Customers.
- Lead Discovery Sessions designed to survey and uncover customer’s key business requirements and challenges.
- Build Customized Demonstrations using CallidusCloud Lead-to-Money Suite of Products, focusing on CPQ
- Integrations with CRM
- Product Catalogue
- Product Configuration (Attributes and Rules)
- Sales Process: Discounting, Approval, Notifications
- Document Generation
- Deliver On-site and Virtual-based Demonstrations to New Prospects and Customers.
- Provide written responses to customer requests (RFPs) and construct related deliverables (Slide Shows, Solution Maps, etc.) for use by CallidusCloud Sales Team Members.
- Proficient with Boolean algebra reasoning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience selling Cloud-based or ERP Sales Solutions, CPQ, CRM, and/or business applications (HR, Payroll, GL, ERP, etc.).
- Experience Configuring rule-based software and/or configuration of Accounting or Finance Software.
- Any Sales, Presales Support, or Sales Engineering Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree; Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 50% travel annually.
- Passion to perform in a team-based selling environment.
Personal / Social behaviours:
- Respectful interaction with colleagues and customers
- Flexibility, value & process focus
- Solution orientated approach
- Team oriented & supportive
- Willing to make his/hers own decisions
- Believe in products
What do we offer:
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- New and fancy office in Airport City with parking space included
Deadline for applications: 18.01.2018.