Sales & Marketing Administrator
N Nursery & Family Club is a fast moving London-based start-up. In 2017 we opened our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington (North London). We are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighborhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
About the role
We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator for our growing Admin Support Team. You will be working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer (based in the UK) and the Head of Admin Support (based in Serbia).
This role would be suitable for an administrator who is keen to learn more about Creative Marketing, brand and Sales and expand their skillset in an exciting and rapidly growing company!
- Taking responsibility for our sales dashboard.
- Tracking & producing data reports from our sales pipeline, with accountability for ensuring that all data is accurate.
- Ensuring that our sales software is running smoothly.
- Reporting on our website data on a regular basis.
- Creating new google profiles when we open new sites & management of our digital google ad campaigns.
- Making sure that our online profiles across various sites are up to date.
- Sending out surveys to our customers and reporting on the NPS data.
- Reviewing employee expense claims for accuracy and correct coding.
- Assisting the Chief Marketing Officer with other ad-hoc marketing & sales tasks with sales invoicing to customers & reconciling customer payments accurately.
- Assisting the Chief Marketing Officer with month-end reporting.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, keeping to agreed timelines for delivery.
- Fast learner with a good eye for detail.
- Experience with a wide range of software systems. Experience of Pipedrive is highly desirable but not a requirement.
- Numerate and happy collecting and analysing data in Google sheets & Excel.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Gmail and other and Google Drive Applications. You will also be highly proficient with other cloud-based systems.
- Excellent communicator.
- Annual all expenses paid trip to UK office.
- 20 days paid annual leave.
- Expanding team in Serbia with plans to set up office in a Belgrade co-working space.
Company website: www.nfamilyclub.com
Deadline for applications: 04.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno